Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of OMPF's Website.
OMPF’s Website is located at:
Otherwise known as "this website", "web site", "the service", "service". By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use OMPF’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. “Services” refers to any service or interactive feature on our website, such as our payment portal.
Unless otherwise stated, OMPF and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on OMPF’s Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from OMPF’s Website for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from the service,
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the service
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the service
- Redistribute content from OMPF (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This website has been prepared in order to provide information. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the content is accurate, it is not a comprehensive statement of the law, or of the issues raised and should not be relied upon for that purpose.
In no event will OMPF, its trustees, agents or employees be liable for any decisions made or action taken through relying on the information in this website.
While we will make every effort to ensure that the Site is permanently available, we will not be liable for any failure to provide the services contained. This includes, in particular, any suspension of the Website resulting from maintenance and upgrades to our systems or those of any party used to provide the services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
OMPF does not represent or warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
In no event shall OMPF, any of its affiliates, or any of their data providers involved in supplying, developing, operating, or managing the website be liable to You or to any end users in any manner whatsoever for any interruptions, delays, the unavailability or inoperability, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions, or for any losses, damages, liabilities or expenses resulting therefrom regardless of cause, even if OMPF knew or should have known of the possibility of or could have prevented such damages.
Should you have any questions, complaints, or comments about these Terms and Conditions, this service, or website, or require further clarification of any kind, please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]